Even though the technology of the Dreamer is now available in print and in all languages, the silent knowledge that underlies that non-teaching is beyond the power of the written word. The principles and ideas of the Dreamer must become practical experience and real power of doing. You must carry your being beyond the realm of talking and thinking into the realm of intuition and action. You must not allow the false clarity of a rational mind to imprison you.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Finance* prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
I began my professional career in a Accounting firm in Tuscany, where I am still on the Board of Directors. Later I decided to change my road and moved my career toward the marketing and communication sector from which I felt attracted. Changing direction often requires a lot of time and with no doubts a lot of determination. When I finally decided to look for what I really desired to do in my...